Skills And Tools:
- Answers phone calls and replies to customers inquires
- Handles complaints and ensures resolving any customers’ issues.
- Prepares daily maintenance schedules.
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a relevant field (Customer Service).