- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Role and Responsibilities:
- Drives and oversees all employee relations initiatives within the Process/Location/Center
- Advises and supports all parts of the business on employee relations matters related to Band 3 to 5 in order to ensure their effective management.
- Preparing and analyzing attrition rate, reasons and project the analysis to the management; Conduct Exit Interviews and analysis thereon. Propose new initiatives and suggestions to the management to reduce attrition.
- Designs develop various employee engagement programs and drive them effectively.
- Deepen Employee engagement, feedback mechanism and improve 2-way communications at the Practitioner level.
- Proactively identify employee concerns and address them or point them to right teams. Facilitate steps to Reduce employee grievances
- Responsible for handling any escalations in employee issues or concerns in an efficient and ethical manner
- Provides counseling to employees who have resigned and find ways to retain them.
- Coordinating with Operations on Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Performance reviews.
- Coordinating with management on Promotions and Merit increases during Annual appraisal.
- Responsible for Competency Mapping and designing Skill matrix for all levels of employees.
- Conducting ESAT survey on a half-yearly and annual basis and present the reports and analysis to the management.
- Manages the employee relations effectively to ensure objectives are met.
- Help foster a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction.
- Integrate and synergize with other relevant teams to drive the objective of enhancing employee experience that deepens employee engagement leading to reduced attrition /meet attrition targets