- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in Recruitment process; Job posting & Headhunting, developing a pool of qualified candidates.
- Screens CVs, selects and short lists potential candidates.
- Executes pre-screening, final phone/face to face interviews for All Levels.
- Follows up and coordinates with recruitment channels (recruitment agencies, newspapers, recruitment websites, and etc.). Source out labor category from local market.
- Coordinates with departments for technical interviews & ensure effectiveness of the recruitment plan.
- Submits candidates’ offers and follows up until placing.
- Records candidate’s data in UCMENA HR System, to be able to locate candidate’s data easily.
- Receives and revises hiring documents from new and existing employees.
- Prepares employment contracts for new employees and provide them with needed guidance to sign all the required documents.
- Maintains accurate filing system for all the hiring and legal documents of UCMENA Employees.
- Prepares form 1 & 6 in a regular basis and follows up until delivery to social insurance office.
- Prepares legal documents tracking sheet to follow up missing documents until receiving them.
- Prepares resigned employees files and keep it in the department’s archive.
- Updates the HR system through inserting new employee’s data and deactivating resigned ones.
- Handles Employee Relations through creative ideas & engagement programs to increase employees’ loyalty & retention.
- Explains in Human Resources policies, procedures and standards to new and existing employees.
- Monitors disciplinary actions & legal investigations to ensure consistency with UCMENA policies, procedures and Egyptian labor law.
- Maintains effective working relationships with other departments.
- Represents the HR department in legal hearings on labor issues.
- Makes recommendations for changes to existing policies to ensure compliance with new regulations.
- Investigates and responds to disciplinary matters.
- Conducts exit interviews and prepares feedback and trend analysis reports.
- Handles onboarding process through sending welcome letters for newly hired, conducting a monthly orientation session to all UCMENA employees (White Collars, Blue Collars).
Training and Organizational Development:
- Assists in the preparation of annual training cards for UCMENA employees.
- Assists in applying annual training plan of UCMENA.
- Participates in updating UCMENA job descriptions through attending meetings with department heads and apply requested changes in current JD’s.
About this Company
Unicharm Corporation wishes to provide people of all ages, from baby to the elderly, with products to gently support their minds and bodies to free them from burdens and allow them to fulfill their dreams. Including this desire in our corporate philosophy "NOLA & DOLA"...
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicharm