Skills And Tools:
- Study the tender documents and budget after Handling Over meeting.
- Issuing Material Control Plan as per project budget and mention variances if any.
- Prepare Cost Baseline Preparation.
- Estimate and record project total expenditure including invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Coordinate appropriate control budgets consistent with project estimate and Work Breakdown Structure / Cost Breakdown Structure.
- Prepare Revised Budget when required.
- Monitor costs, collect and compile progress and cost data, create cost control worksheets and reports.
- Coordinate project annual spend projections, cost reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Review and approve purchase orders in liaising with Procurement department.
- Analyzing project variances and highlighting reason behind cost under run/over run.
- Review Inventory and accounting reports.
- Prepare Forecast at completions and budget at completion on a monthly basis.
- Recommend and implement corrective actions when cost overrun occurs regarding the cost of the material, machines, and manpower after analyzing warehouse, subcontractors, and time sheet reports.
- Prepare top management cost reports.
- Developing, Monitoring and Controlling of Cash Plan.
- Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering Bachelor’s degree.
- 7+ years of experience – 3 year in the same position in a relevant field.
- Contractors/ construction experience is a MUST
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office.
- Excellent communication skills – Advanced analytical thinking skills – Strong time management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of cost elements and monitoring methods of project control expense.
- Good knowledge in construction elements breakdown and details.
- Tendering & Procurement Senior...Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago