Skills And Tools:
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and Schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos , letters , faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly schedule reports.
- Develop and maintain a filling system.
- Maintain contact list .
- Provide general Support to Visitors.
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external clients .
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the President/CEO and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative support and assistance to other senior staff including the maintaining of calendars, appointments, and the preparation of correspondence for signature.
- Coordinates, schedules, prepares agendas, and/or takes Minutes for Board Meetings, quarterly All Managers meetings, staff meetings and other meetings as needed.
- Coordination between the engineering departments and the site.
- Four years of executive-level support experience preferred.
- working in construction field is must.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Females only.
- Excellent communication skills