Skills And Tools:
Decima International is a professional services company, providing project management and controls services to clients in the United States and the Middle East. Our mission is to become the premier professional services provider across all industry sectors we are engaged in. To accomplish this, Decima International’s founders established a simple yet powerful formula:
Approach each client engagement as a partnership, create an environment that attracts the most talented professionals and allows them to flourish, and regulate growth to maintain excellence in our service standards.
If you are interested in a long and rewarding career working with high profile clients on some of the most challenging projects in the world, then Decima is where you belong. At Decima you will be able to explore incredible growth and professional development opportunities.
We are looking for a driven and capable Program Manager to support us on projects for one of the top technology clients in the world. This is a client-facing role that requires strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills, ability to self-direct, and client representation. Must be able to manage multiple projects concurrently and across multiple regions.
You will perform a wide variety of program & project management services. You will be accountable for coordination of project status and deliverables, scheduling meetings, maintaining meeting minutes, and issue periodical reports of projects’ status. You will also assist the team with maintenance of databases and the tracking of budgets, and financials. Your strong organization skills and ability to communicate with staff at all levels – both orally and in writing will help us meet our client's objectives.
We are looking to bring in dedicated individuals with a passion for innovation and talent for multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. We will help you grow, pursue, and fulfill what inspires you so we can make big impacts on the world together.
- Establish a strong relationship with the client and communicate with both technical and management-level personnel.
- Facilitate, schedule, and arrange project meetings and maintain accurate meeting minutes and action items.
- Coordinate project deliverables and generate project reports
- Manage assigned work from start to close out, covering all aspects related to work delivery in order to ensure that the work is conducted in a timely and effective manner.
- Assist with the preparation of PowerPoint presentations to management on progress, findings, and recommendations.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent English both verbal and writing
- Minimum 5 years or more of project management experience within an engineering, construction, or related organization
- Minimum 5 years or more of construction experience
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Teams
- Demonstrate key competencies in the areas of communication, planning and organizing, flexibility and adaptability, customer service, problem assessment and problem solving, attention to detail, and teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and suppliers
- Experience developing various types of reports, targeting different audiences
- Experience in client-facing positions
- Primary Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Position: Program Manager
- Position Classification: Salary based full-time regular hours
- Travel: 10% travel expected
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft 365
- Program ManagerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago