- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, + Social Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Job Title: Purchase Controller
- Department: Purchase
- Line Mgr: Purchase In-charge
- Control and follow-up imports for short shipments, damages – their escalation and resolution
- Manage sales order backlog to maximum fill rates; communicate vendor backlog dates on the system and to PM and Sales Team.
- Sales and inventory reporting to vendor as per requirements from vendor
- Process Purchase Orders in a timely manner and after careful checking stocks, export rules and regulation
Principal Account abilities :
- Stock Analyzing in order to Track vendors’ target achievement and report same to PM (for rebate, product mix…)
- Follow-up stock aging and alert same to PM in order to keep aging in set limit
- Apply Stock Allocation Rules
- Backlog management of sales orders and purchase orders
- Communicate vendor backlog dates on the system and to PM and sales team.
- Sales orders backlog management to ensure maximum fill rate
- Control and follow-up imports for short shipments, damages – their escalation and resolution. - Sales and inventory reporting to vendor as per requirements from vendor.
- Regularly updating data into MIS system
- Follow rotations procedure for assessing rotation profitability.