Skills And Tools:
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform to increase the visibility of a company’s social content.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in line with the moderation policy for each community in a timely manner.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hoot suite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer service, sales, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree / or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience Marketing or any relevant field.
- Excellent multitasking and time-management skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, P interest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- In-depth knowledge/experience of SEO, SEA, remarketing, social media, web analytics, web traffic metrics and reporting.
- Digital Marketing Specialist -...Confidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria5 days ago
- Social Media SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago