Skills And Tools:
Senior Software Technical Support Engineer performs a variety of implementation, deployments, and troubleshooting requiring a wide knowledge of; company products, database engines, operating systems.
Senior Software Technical Support Engineer, as part of the team, will be responsible for:
- Company application administration; Deploy, configure, integrate and test the implemented solution based on Technical and Business requirements.
- Company application troubleshooting and support during UAT and production.
- Customer Support and Customer Training.
- Work with multiple teams for the successful resolution of issues and incidents.
- Open to flexible working conditions including after-hours scheduled application maintenance and support.
- Creating Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Databases scripts to identify and correct data integrity issues in customer's data
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- 7-8 years (s) of experience in the Application/SW support position
- Gender: Males
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Databases scripts is a plus
- Knowledge of IIS and TomCat application servers is an advantage
- Variety of technologies including database principles, MS Excel skills, SQL, hardware/software, operating systems, and networking.
- Linux knowledge
- Good knowledge of Ticketing System
- Software Support EngineerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt10 days ago