Skills And Tools:
- Identify and plan the requirement for designated Indirect material categories based on close dialogue with relevant user departments
- Source, analyze, select and approve suppliers for designated Indirect Material categories in close cooperation with relevant user departments (including supplier audits when relevant)
- Support user departments in ensuring optimal Indirect Material specifications are in place
- Ensure best possible agreements for designated Indirect Material categories, according to the purchasing objectives, by following the Tactical Purchasing Process and utilizing relevant contract formats (including frame agreements etc)
- Place and follow up orders in Matrix based on agreements/contracts when relevant.
- Perform efficient documentation for IFS output (PO, GRN, Invoices) and shipping documents with clearance agents.
- Constantly updating vendor list to ensure processes and procedures are as per Jotun policies and local regulations
- Send weekly reports to all the internal customers showing the status of their pending orders and make sure they are following up on their requests.
- Execute invoices Control by submitting and following up with the finance regularly to facilitate the timely payments and maintain good relationship with supplier.
- Report on agreed KPIs to Senior Indirect Buyer & Purchasing Manager
- Arabic & English speakers
- Bachelor degree
- 1-3 Years of experience Purchasing / Procurement
- Jr. Purchasing Specialist - ME...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Sr. Purchasing Specialist - ME...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago