Skills And Tools:
- To represent the Company and enhance relationships in dealings with clients, consultants and regulatory authorities.
- To prepare the project execution plan for management review and approval and manage approved plan to achieve project deliverables and timeline objectives.
- To review contract documents and administer all issues related to the project in conjunction with Senior Project Manager / Manager of Projects in accordance with Company’s policies and procedures.
- To manage resources and expenses to achieve contract completion within budget and time frame.
- To liaise with the HSE and/or Quality Department for the preparation and publishing of project safety and or quality manuals to ensure Company’s Health, Safety & Environment standards are met.
- To ensure timely payments are received from the customer in accordance with contract conditions.
- To identify and ensure skills and training needs of assigned manpower are aligned to project requirements and support recruitment activities to source technically competent personnel for the project.
- To participate in the pricing of tenders and technical documentation for upcoming projects as required.
- To lead a Project team to ensure timeframes and customer satisfaction are met.
- To identify and scope any additional works and technical upgrades not covered in the contract to enhance the project deliverables, customer satisfaction and improve Company’s revenue.
- PMP Certified is a must.
- Power Substation projects Experience is a must.
- Strategic Planning ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt4 days ago