Skills And Tools:
- Provide biomedical engineering resources to comply with the medical equipment management standards.
- Provide management of equipment performance and service vendors to maintain the highest standards of patient care.
- Communicate with the key medical and non medical departments
- Supervise and participate in in-service training of new staff concerning user and operation of medical equipment
- Perform additional tasks as assigned
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that guide and support functions of the biomedical engineering department.
- Review and rank all strategic capital requests for biomedical equipment; assess and prioritize all requests.
- Provide biomedical engineering resources to manage medical equipment planning for construction
- Negotiate service contracts agreements with vendors.
- Provide biomedical engineering resources to conduct prepurchase evaluations, research vendors, and other activities in support of biomedical equipment acquisition.
- Provide biomedical engineering resource to offer initial inspections and acceptance testing for acquisition of medical equipment.
- Provide biomedical engineering resource to participate in medical device hazards and recall
- Qualifications : B.sc. in Systems and Biomedical Engineering.
- Experience 10 :14 Years of experience
- Knowledge, skills & abilities Coaching and Leadership
- Time Management
- Very good command in English Language
- Biomedical Sales Representativ...Teqnia for Engineering and Development - Alexandria, Egypt9 days ago
- Medical Sales Representative-A...Distinguished Medical World Medical Group - Alexandria, Egypt8 days ago
- Clinical Support Engineer & Cu...Sigma for Imp & Exp & Opera hearing Solutions - Alexandria, Egypt9 days ago
- Biomedical Sales Representativ...Teqnia for Engineering and Development - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago