Skills And Tools:
- Performs general architectural works including architectural design, site visits and inspections and prepares related reports.
- Reviews CAD drawings, renderings, layouts, study models, construction documents, and color boards prepared by Architectural Designers. Makes new proposals and/or modify existing drawings when necessary. Ensures compliance with applicable codes and standards as well as client requirements.
- Writes construction specifications and prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials when needed. Interfaces with suppliers as required.
- Coordinates work with engineering and construction units at project site. Reviews, approves, and issues detailed design and construction drawings and specifications prepared by others.
- Provides technical guidance to Architectural staff working on the same project.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience
- Ready to travel to KSA
- Site Engineer (Civil) - Alexan...Confidential Company - Glim, Alexandria2 days ago
- Civil Site EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago