Skills And Tools:
- Daily supervision of the maintenance functions
- Gives safety and loss prevention primary consideration with other factors that affect daily business
- Responsible for assisting the Operations Analyst in developing budget and maintenance forecasts
- Supervises, trains, and evaluates assigned staff members.
- Supervises welding and parts fabricating operations.
- Ensures proper safety procedures and practices are followed during all shop activities.
- Monitors and maintains inventory of parts and supplies.
- Provides technical training and assistance to employees on new or complex repair procedures and techniques.
- Have exp (Drilling equipment heavy equipment Cranes oil machines
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Males only.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering is a Must.
- Experience Needed: not less than 10 years’ experience
- Very good command of English.
- Sales Manager "Heavy Equipment...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...National Company For Maize Products - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 days ago
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago