Skills And Tools:
- Help and take the lead in creating the content for the company’s website and social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Generate, edit, and publish content in line with our marketing strategy and brand positioning.
- Brainstorm content and campaigns to promote FlairsTech's brand to clients and prospects.
- Assist in outbound and inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, digital and email campaigns, event planning, social selling, etc.)
- Experience with lead generation through multiple channels such as emails, social media, LinkedIn, advertising, and SEM.
- Proven track record of driving key traffic to the website through advertising, newsletters, targeted campaigns, and emails.
- Work with content writers, graphics designers, business development reps, and other stakeholders in creating lead generation campaigns across multiple formats and channels for the North American and European markets.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events, materials, and campaigns
- Periodically work with different SEO tools to ensure that we optimize our website and landing pages for the right keywords.
- Collaborate with the team in brainstorming new and creative ways to reach and engage with our customers, prospects, and candidates.
- Lead creative discussions on digital and email campaigns to determine the best approach for the specific marketing initiatives.
- Analyze and periodically report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns and marketing efforts.
- Experiment with different ways of generating traffic to our website as well as increasing our inbound and outbound leads.
- Fluent English Speaker
- 4-6 years of marketing experience focusing on digital, preferably in a tech company.
- Experience with copy-editing, lead generation, and social selling is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, IT, or a related field
- Meticulous and a grammar guru.
- Experience with creating and tracking ad campaigns through multiple ad managers, tracking pixels/ code, and content writing/ editing is a must.
- Skilled in leading and participating in brainstorming sessions.
- Proven track record of generating leads.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Fast learner with an eye for details.
- Experience in B2B marketing/ business development is required.
- Performance Marketing Senior S...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior E - Commerce marketing ...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago