Skills And Tools:
- Contribute to the development and promotion of 4level1’s vision, aims and strategic objectives.
- Coordinates activities, setting priorities, and directing the work of staff.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Identify administration staff training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
- Follow up delivery of targets’ milestones on time as planned, with high levels of accuracy and effectiveness.
- Encourage building a stable, well trained and supportive manpower according to the plans.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Determine students needs, problems and experience.
- Assure customer satisfaction level and settle any customer conflicts if any.
- Follow up the daily schedule of the different divisions planned by the front office.
- Ensure environment and cleanliness protocol
- Ensure maximum utilization of space and capacity.
- Report to the operations manager the required reports.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Experience: a minimum of 4 years of experience in similar position and field.
- PMP Certificate holder
- Great communication skills
- Creative and analytical thinking
- Details orientation
- Knowledge of administrative techniques and the principles of management, including program planning, organizing, directing and controlling.
- Knowledge of human, emotional, social, psychological and environmental problems and techniques to alleviate them.
- Ability to identify and resolve administrative problems.
- Ability to understand and act on key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Operations Training ManagerConfidential Company - Abbassia, Cairo9 days ago
- Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago