Skills And Tools:
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions.
- Design effective training programs.
- Coordinate between the Training department and the other departments.
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Recommend new training topics.
- Contact Trainers and setting schedules.
- Maintain database of all training materials.
- Conduct a Competitors Analysis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Problem Solving.
- Excellent Computer skills
- Organization development & training Skills.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Motivated & hard worker.
- 3-5 years of experience