Skills And Tools:
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Organizing sales visits
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Calculating client quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing on terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Solving client problems
- Provide feedback to the team as well as R&D for process or product improvements as required.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- BSc of Engineering, Civil & Architecture
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of experience as a sales engineer.
- Background working in steel industry.
- Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Working with People.
- Writing & Reporting
- Planning & Organizing
- Following Instructions & Procedures
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Coping with Pressures
- Export Sales Specialist ( 6th ...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Sales EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago