- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
The Clients Relation Representative - Account Manager ( Medical Insurance) acts as the point of contact between Company and its clients which include insurance companies and employer groups. This role has an overall responsibility to maintain the current business as well as maximizing the business opportunities within existing and new client portfolios.
- Applies to day-to-day activity of account management, dedicated to clients supplied with the Company's solutions
- Works to develop new services to boost income and establish strong indissoluble business relations with available clients/payers
- Monitors target market (client & potential client) preferences, industry business developments, market trends to determine required focus of sales and marketing efforts to achieve company objectives.
- Resolves customer complaints regarding services and maintain strong reference base of clients leveraging knowledge gained through The company satisfaction surveys and other feedback mechanism.
- Maintain client relationship and assume responsibility, identify, negotiate and manage relationships with clients whose objectives, product & service offerings complement to the organization short and long term vision.
- Generates ideas and initiatives that capitalize on existing and prospective partner strengths to drive additional benefit to the company portfolio.
- Develops new sources of revenues from new and existing businesses in collaboration with the management.
- Examines competitors closely in terms of their procedures, relations to align business development strategy regarding market changes, demands and needs.
- Consults with clients to identify and define client business needs, determine solutions, and develop action plans for client review and acceptance.
- Performs the level of analysis necessary to produce solutions that satisfy client requirements, documents and presents finding to client and gain client acceptance of deliverable.
- Develops and deploys a training program for clients and conduct regular meetings with clients tackling issues as they arise.
1 to 3 years