- Experience Needed:
10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Remote during COVID-19
About the Job
During The Design/Procurement Stage:
- Revise the design documents and raise any relevant notes or issues.
- Perform site visit upon request, and report on site status and relevant information.
- Revise and advise on nominations of contractors and suppliers.
- Interview and discuss with nominated contractors and suppliers upon request.
- Support the Project Manager revising the tenders returns, and advise any notes.
- Advise on local supplies and availabilities.
- Advise on Project Programme and raise any relevant issues.
- Collaborate with the team on Risk Management processes.
During The Construction Stage:
- Attend daily at site, monitoring construction progress.
- Report to the PM and other team members on progress at site.
- Lead construction weekly meetings and resolve any relevant issues, or raise to the attention of the PM.
- Register minutes of meetings and share with the team.
- Follow up the actions by all parties and report progress.
- Manage the implementation of the quality assurance process at site in collaboration with other parties.
- Monitor implementation of the HSE policy at site, and raise any relevant concerns.
- In collaboration with others, revise the contractor request of payments and advise accordingly.
- Identify risks and collaborate with the team to mitigate impacts.
- Facilitate resolution of any raised issue at site.
- Manage communication channels among all involved parties at site.
- Attend and raise notes about the deliverables and completed spaces.
- Follow up completion of snags and relevant completion.
- Develop the project organization chart and define the project team members.
- Conduct periodic meetings with subordinates to ensure the implementation of company policies and procedures in managing the project activities.
- Conduct regular meetings with the core functions managers to follow up on Safety issues, site progress, and quality and cost performance to ensure the conformance with project contracts.
- Conduct regular site walkthroughs with the site manager to monitor the construction performance with regards to safety, quality, and scheduling.
- Follow up planning department for setting the project master schedule.
- Responsible through the contracts manager for all monthly payments, claims settlements, invoicing, etc…
- Maintain projects positive cash flow by directing and monitoring all billings, payable, and budget control activities.
- Responsible for all correspondences with the client/owner including collecting OCI receivables from the client/owner.
- Ensure project quality and safety measures are implemented to the utmost level following OCI strategic objectives according to OCI quality and safety manuals.
- Follow up procurement and material activities and coordinate with the head office if needed.
- Responsible for all the correspondences with the engineer/consultant within the boundaries of the project contract agreement and, jointly attending periodic progress meetings.
- Ensure proper execution of contracts with the client, subcontractors, vendors, and consultants.
- Manage all internal administrative related issues in OCI as well as for the client such as; permit issue, personnel, project social insurance, and sales tax.
- Provide final approval for subcontract agreements related to site activities within his authorization according to the company policy.
- Responsible for the project closeout reports including smooth end over with the client ensuring the client’s satisfaction, providing OCI with required feedback regarding any special experience and all changes and resolved matters during the project life cycle including actual productivity rates for the executed works.
10 to 15 years
About this Company
We remain true to the same principles on which our company was founded in 2014, providing superior service to our clients, creating opportunities for our people, putting safety first, and delivering exceptional work.
See all Careers and Jobs at AFAQ