Budgets and Plans
- Contribute to the preparation of the Projects section budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Recommend improvements to policy and direct the implementation of instructions covering all areas of Projects activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service
Day- to-day operations
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of Projects to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures
- Plan and follow up civil maintenance of all factory buildings and facilities
Projects technical operations
- Prepare, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, and personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with engineering manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Ensure that all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are met.
- Identify engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented.
- Hands on experience of metal roofing maintenance of big trusses of plants
- Interact daily with different parties to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field.
- Prepare and execute projects’ plans.
- Lead the projects’ cross functional teams
- Communicate the projects status with the concerned parties.
Standards & Regulations
- Ensure that all activities are monitored and regulatory compliance audits and inspections are conducted for an effective implementation of regulatory standards
- Stimulate subordinates and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of section systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
- Supervise the preparation of timely and accurate reports of projects to meet Savola and department requirements, policies and standards
Health, Safety, & Environment
- Monitor the adherence to all relevant safety and environmental management procedures and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed