Skills And Tools:
Universities of Canada in Egypt (UofCanada) invites applicants at the rank of Career Development Advisor for the following full-time position starting September 20, 2020:
- The holder of this position will administer the Career Services and Programs for the students and eventually ALUMNI for Universities of Canada in Egypt.
- Administers the career development programs through the Career Portal liaising with students, faculty, staff and employers
- Supports and guides staff and students on suitable student employment programs on campus and off-campus.
- Provides career advising expertise to students regarding the job-search process, interviewing, resume, and letter writing, and all other facets of career planning.
- Administers, monitors and tracks the work-study program and internship program on campus and off-campus.
- Administers student Career educational trips logistics.
- Administers the Career Employment Fair once annually on campus.
- Organizes the recognition ceremony for on-campus student interns.
- Organizes workshops/sessions for the employability program for students.
- Network with businesses that would be interested in working with University students to join their career-related programs.
- Coordinate and align career services with companies and Industrial Partnership Programs in the University.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, and masters will be an additional asset.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the same field or involved in similar tasks
- Familiar with a customer-focused environment.
- Fluency in Arabic and English written and verbal.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Medical Business Developer - M...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago
- Medical Sales Representative -...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago