- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
He is responsible for the process of salary calculation and medical insurance for all employees.
- Review the attendance and absence situation on a daily basis for all branches.
- Prepare and manage the monthly employee payroll:
- Entries (Salaries - Incentives - Allowances - Grants - Bonuses - Overtime - Salary adjustment - Annual increases - KPIs - Commissions).
- Deductions (Penalty - Delay – Absence – disciplinary deductions - Sick vacation - Loans - Taxation – Social insurance – Medical insurance - vacations).
- Record all vacations over the system.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding their salaries.
- Record the new changes to the general salary structure.
- Participate in conducting an initial market salary survives according to the sister companies and competitors.
- Submit reports on the performance and workflow to the line manager.
- Document all papers and forms related to the payroll.
- Communicate with the private medical insurance company to finalize the medical approvals, adding, deletion, and renewal.
- Train the new employees in the payroll team providing them with permanent assistance and support.
- Perform any other tasks assigned to it within the limits, tasks, and responsibilities of the position.
2 to 3 years
About this Company
CAIRO SCAN is the leading private provider of diagnostic and interventional imaging services across Egypt. We bring the most skilled professionals in the field, together with cutting-edge technology under one roof to ensure the highest standards of quality care for you.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cairoscan