- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience in marketing and sales
- Digital marketing background knowledge and experience is preferred: SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, Web Development, App Development, E-commerce services
- Experience/knowledge using the following platforms: Hubspot, Semrush (SEO tools), Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics and all other SM platforms.
- Experience in a high-volume telecommunication sales position; cold calls/outbound, as well as inbound
- Proficient in Microsoft & Excel, PowerPoint applications and internet-savvy
- Experience in a high volume/fast-paced industry is preferred; experience in identifying prospective clients through various marketing channels
OUR DESIRED SKILLS IN YOU:
- You must have a winning mentality and a keen focus on driving new business results
- Excellent oral and written communication in English and Arabic. A third language is a plus.
- Be adept at building relationships with clients and be on the lookout for client opportunities
- Strong team player with a “’ can-do” attitude and passion for excellence; self-starter, self-motivated and independent
- Excellent phone manner and articulation (confidence and with a sense of humor a huge plus:)
- Excellent formal correspondence through emails, chatting and messaging.
- Quick response and follow up.
- Results-oriented and eager to succeed.
- Strong negotiation skills, persistence, and resilience.
- A positive attitude with a desire to constantly improve.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable interacting with other departments.
- Experience in preparing analysis & reports, KPI's, ROI's etc. and achieving the goals.
Depending on the performance in this position, there may be different opportunities for growth within the company in the business development and sales functions.
In Addition To Your Salary Here Is What We Offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of a leading digital agency in Egypt and UAE with a solid reputation and a talented and dynamic data-driven team.
- Training with veteran leaders.
- Education on Digital Marketing disciplines.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Monthly performance bonuses and commission on sales.
- Flexible benefits program (social insurance) starting from the first day.
- Our office is walking distance to the metro station.
- The opportunity to be part of a winning team with members that are passionate and success-driven, and the possibility of corporate advancement.
About this Company
We are a Digital Marketing company specialized into digital Transformation, global business development, Inbound marketing And destination marketing We drive more business for you.
See all Careers and Jobs at Digital Experts