Skills And Tools:
- Manage the financial situation of projects: in charge of the monthly closure of the project(s) with close relations with the accounting department based in Egypt, France and CFO.
- Forecast/reforecast at site completion, gap analysis, intra company invoicing, accruals preparation, cost control reporting and risks & opportunities management.
- Ensure the project invoicing being up to date.
- follow up at the Client level and ensure accurate cash-in forecast.
- Manage the payment of the consortium/JV partners portion.
- Have close relation with CFO, Project Directors and Contracts Manager in order to ensure a full vision of the projects.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- English is a must
- Microsoft Office is a must
- Strong Knowledge in accounting, IAS/IFRS is a must
- Motivational, good communication skills and proactivity attitude
- construction background is a plus
- French is a plus
- Previous experience in international companies is a plus
- Oracle ERP is a plus, strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Exceptionally well organized with an aptitude for data
- Consolidation&Financial Report...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza4 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Project Management SpecialistConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo6 days ago
- Project Manager - Shared Servi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Financial Manager (Food And Be...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago