- Experience Needed:
2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Work From Home
About the Job
Responsibilities vary according to the organisation but may include a combination of:
- Planning digital campaigns from the initial stages through to final delivery.
- Acting as the key contact for clients along with the business development team.
- Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Identifying and implementing KPIs and project milestones.
- Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis of whether they meet the demands of the project.
- Forming strong relationships with the client and developing communication channels between the relevant parties.
- Ensuring key Service Level Agreements are met.
- Regularly updating key stakeholders on project status.
- Overseeing the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to the budget, spending, and cost changes.
- Analyzing the success of client campaigns, producing reports and data analysis as supporting evidence
- Working as part of a team to win new business and develop current client relationships as part of the business pipeline.
- Managing executing team and the communication between business development and execution team.
Typically, a digital project manager will be:
- Managing key client accounts.
- Liaising and updating stakeholders on the status of projects.
- Advising clients on cost, available resources, problems, and solutions.
- Tracking the project deliverables and matching those with agreed deadlines.
- Reporting on success criteria for delivered projects by measuring results.
- Keeping track of the latest digital campaign trends and analyzing digital behavior.
2 to 4 years
About this Company
Who We Are.
See all Careers and Jobs at Semicolon Agency
Semicolon Agency is a marketing agency who can handle all of your digital and traditional marketing. The semicolon is a punctuation mark indicating a pause. There's a pause in your business journey between where you are now and where you want to be, and...