- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Your responsibilities will include:
- Generating leads, signing and closing B2B accounts leveraging existing network to grow the business
- Acting as an account manager for the B2B accounts
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Following up with the clients for revenue collection
- Reporting progress to the MD
- Researching active customers in the market
- Being comfortable with cold calling if needed, generating new leads, representing the company to close leads.
- Drive efforts with product and business development to define an overall product and technology portfolio strategy that will drive the long-term growth of the organization
- Ensure the development of all strategic product road-maps and corresponding marketing plans.
- Including the process of obtaining and disseminating competitive intelligence across all markets and product lines.
- Analyze existing product and markets in terms of the ability to compete, gain market share, grow revenue and sustain or grow profitability.
- Monitors business metrics in regard to revenues, profitability, and market share and product portfolio mix. Communicate these metrics to the senior management team.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing to define effective sales channels of all products.
- Establish effective relationship with the sales force with leadership, training, pricing and positioning expertise.
- Responsible (in collaboration with sales) for the development of the company’s revenue forecast.
- Responsible for the overall management of the marketing team providing coaching, leadership and assistance with resources and strategy development.
- Co-coordinating with Marketing for production of marketing materials including leaflets, posters, and flyers.
- Organize and attend events & exhibitions as per company decision,
- Monitoring and reporting competitors’ activity
- Delivering the required training, Marketing Kit, arrange with sales for price list, for the countries under territory
- Responsible for Exhibitions in new countries starting from planning till acquiring business in coordination with VP-Marketing and Marketing Managers ,
- Experience with inbound and outbound marketing, design and implement marketing initiatives including newsletter, trade-shows, webinars, collateral, social media.
More than 5 years