- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Report directly to the Plant Manager. The Food Safety and Quality Specialist is responsible for the quality, food safety and aesthetic of the product.
- The FSQS follow through on set processes and ensure adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP), food safety, Safe Quality Food (HACCP) standards and product quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monitoring, and programming critical control points.
- Responsible for monitoring and product food safety and quality throughout the manufacturing process.
- Responsible for performing sanitation verification testing on equipment and other areas required.
- Responsible for the correct recording and filing of all relevant record logs and Documentation.
- Ensures the correct recipe guidelines for products are met during processing.
- Ensures employees are following all Food Safety and worker safety practices.
- Ensures and educates employees on food safety standards.
- Responsible to issue disciplinary action when directed.
- Collect product samples for Product Development, lab retains and the laboratory when directed.
- Perform inspections on Products, Equipment and Machinery.
- The above duties and responsibilities are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and not necessarily all-inclusive.
- Conducts temperature checks on products and ensure all HACCP, and Heath Authority rules and regulations are followed and manage log books.
- Monitors customer specifications to ensure proper weight and appearance of products produced.
- Ensures products produced are place under refrigeration upon completion of production.
- Communicates products that do not meet specification or quality to the unit production manager.
- Reports violations to management.
- Ensures proper color codes are marked on the products produced.
- The above duties and responsibilities are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
2 to 3 years
About this Company
Bow & Ark, the owner of the House of Cocoa trademark, is an established dynamic group of businesses that serves its customers in Egypt with a variety of high quality products and services. We operate and manage a chain of chocolate shops/cafes across greater Cairo.
See all Careers and Jobs at Bow and Ark