- Experience Needed:
More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The target of the position is the attainment of the defined sales objectives. Sales, contribution margins and market share in segments are to be expanded systematically with suitable, independently determined or business driven strategies. The following main tasks can be derived:
- Responsible for sales territory SIU Flexible Packaging In Egypt and Packaging and Converting for Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Mauritania for a customer base around 25 in 2020 going up to 75 in next 3/4 years
- Responsible for 1.5M Euro in 2020 with plans to develop business with added new territories to 4 M euro in next 3/5 years Sales.
- Results and Cost Responsibilities: accountable for accurate planning and reporting
- Expand and secure existing customer relations
- Specific talks with customers and developers for general product consultancy, establishing specific demands, finding out about new product possibilities and identifying potential improvements.
- Monitoring market trends; actively participating in defining gaps and propose solutions
- Implement new products / systems or complementary product to the market as well as penetrating newly defined market areas
- Work in close cooperating with Area Technical Managers and technical labs
More than 7 years
- 7 years of relevant sales experience; related industry and B2B experience and related degree required
- Experience in flexible packaging and tape and label market
- Outstanding Commercial skills at all level of contacts
- Demonstrated sales experience with proven track record
- Proficient command of Arabic, English and French languages.
- Experience with PC skills in Windows environment
- A disciplined yet creative approach
- Good reporting skills.
Sales Competencies & Behaviors
- Negotiation: Negotiates more complex situations within and outside of the organization. Thoughtfully develops creative solutions that satisfy all parties.
- Territory Management: A solid understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market and the needs of assigned accounts; may help to develop colleagues' understanding of business and other development needs.
- Presentation: Comfortably presents to a broad and diverse group, maintaining group focus and appropriately responds to unrehearsed questions. Progresses agenda.
- Questioning/ Listening: Actively listens to others; asks appropriate questions indicating interest in customers’ business with broad knowledge of the subject; focuses without interruption; evaluates verbal statements and nonverbal behavior to gain insight; responds appropriately in a non-judgmental manner.
- Communication: Delivers accurate, clear, and concise messages. Presents an open persona that encourages even the most reluctant person to express his/her views. Demonstrates the ability to recognize when others are having difficulty understanding his/her messages and adapts style appropriately.
- Prospecting: Applies effective techniques, promptly establishes connection with key contacts at new prospects with relevant messaging, assesses needs / interest and prioritizes in own pipeline activity.
- Team Player: Seeks to work with teams. Encourages people with opposing viewpoints to express their thoughts. Assumes accountability for team goals.
- Technical knowledge of products & services: Applies problem-solving skills using technical knowledge, and is able to independently, technically support customers
- Sales Process & Sales Tools: Creates advantage through deep understanding of customer needs and accelerates sales process by selecting the right opportunities
- Trends in market & Industry: Has a broad understanding of markets and industry, and frequently weaves knowledge into conversations with customers
- Supply chain: Is able to optimizes offer for the customer and HBF by creatively using supply chain knowledge
- Equipment & application process: Able to recommend basic improvements to customers' processes
- Substrate: Has broad working knowledge of multiple substrates with advantages and disadvantages of each
- Business Acumen: Consistently applies pricing strategy to achieve margin goals; has broad understanding of all key business concepts.
- Accountabilities: Ability to train & mentor entry / new sales roles; Demonstrates an ability to communicate and influence at all levels; Technically competent and independently able to manage demonstrations and technical problem-solving; focused on growth (larger opportunities), and optimizing price and profitability\
- Accountable for delivering results
- Degree of Supervision: Low degree of supervisory contact
About this Company
For 130 years, H.B. Fuller has been a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. H.B. Fuller’s commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that...
See all Careers and Jobs at H.B. Fuller