- Experience Needed:
More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
S/he will support the daily operations of cosmetics and beauty care products, including analytical reports of both competitive and internal sales data for new launches, and ongoing business.
The position supports the Marketing Plans in order to drive long-term profitable growth and build strong brand awareness. S/he In addition, will provide administrative support to the head of Marketing.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist team in pulling sales data for key (Internal Sales Data & external Competitive Data).
- Gather and analyze competitive data on new product launches, manage and update monthly report to be issued to l Marketing Team.
- Support team members in project management by initiating all Creative Requests, Item set-ups, Swatch Sheets, Launch Portfolios, and Launch Overviews.
- Conduct SKU analysis and recommend items for discontinuance and assist on forecast - Including analysis like recommendations for ideal number of shades for business in the U.S. market.
- Supports the development of key Marketing presentations for global marketing, retailer presentations, regional sales meetings.
- Partner with Merchandising from project inception to completion to ensure all key due dates (provide product samples, copy, visuals, factices) are met by Marketing.
- Understand the market from a social network point of view and be able to provide support and quick analysis and recommendations to support launches.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including Global Operations Team, Sales, PR, Purchasing, Merchandising, Creative, and Planning.
- Support marketing team by managing internal and external field requests for product, presentations, launch overviews
- Maintain product sample closet inventory and comps for retailer and meeting needs.
- Provide administrative support to VP of Marketing, Makeup & Skincare including calendar management and managing/coordinating team initiatives
More than 2 years
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Detail-oriented, collaborative, have a positive attitude, strong computer skills, a self- starter, be well organized and possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Very good English language written and spoken.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & PC programs – with a high focus on Excel
- At least 2 years of experience in Marketing, preferably within the beauty industry
- Social & digital media experience and knowledge
- Skills – strong strategic and execution skills