- Experience Needed:
1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for understanding customer requirements and planning the implementation of appropriate electronic commerce solutions by interacting with other Web and offline professionals, with embedded systems management, merchants, payment gateways, and third parties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and report online sales records.
- Ongoing adding and managing of all products, including product descriptions, product imagery, pricing, options, etc.
- Creating marketing plans, analyzing insights, and reporting outcomes.
- Plan and review the monthly/ occasionally promotions to apply.
- Manage online platform partners; liaise processes, work strategies, contracting, constantly meet for performance reviews, and enhance partnership.
- Follow up on the warehouse to ensure product readiness.
- Monitor daily sales of the market place and report it to the Executive Management team with backup plans upon need.
1 to 2 years
About this Company
Quattro Trading Company was established in 2007. Quattro Trading is a premium fashion and home furniture retail company currently present in The Middle East and North Africa with expansion plans soon to follow.
See all Careers and Jobs at Quattro Trading & Services