- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Directly responsible for the daily supervision for the performance of safety and occupational health technicians for the shift, providing instructions and raising their performance levels.
- Assist in training all employees on specialized and general programs that help raise the public awareness for safety and occupational health.
- Assist in giving instructional training for all new employees and workers before joining the work force as well as casual employees & contractors.
- Review the potential hazards and corrective measures reports periodically (monthly and weekly).
- Review and collecting all received reports from HSE technicians and periodically submitting them to the direct official according to the report type and receiving date
- Review the problems and limitations that limit the performance of the HSE and providing solutions.
- Provide feedback in hazards analysis in the work environment as for their characteristics, sources, workers exposure and their effects on the workers’ health and safety and company’s economics
- Collect and verify the data for incidents, work injuries, occupational diseases and serious accidents and drawing the required recommendations to prevent accidents and injuries
2 to 3 years
- Civil defence course.
- HSE course.
- OSHA course.
- First aid course.
Location: 10th Of Ramdan City