- Experience Needed:
8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Mange process quality assurance function and activities along supply chain to ensure compliance of the operations with the quality and food safety standards in accordance to KORE , PICASSO and international standard (IMS; 9001, 14001, ISO 22000, and OHSAS 18001), the role also to coordinate the activities of the Integrated Business Management Systems including internal audit program, CAPs, process change validations with all plant stakeholders
- Monitoring performance of the process quality controls through the key quality indicators of (PDR, TDQ, GMP, Corrective and preventive actions and internal audit) to continually protect and secure product quality & integrity approaching zero defects along the whole supply chain, and to ensure highest concentrate product’s quality delivered to the customer.
PQA Operations 60 %
- Responsible for process capability evaluation and monitoring to ensure processing equipment in manufacturing centers validated and following statistical process controls.
- Resolve quality issues (internal production problems, product defects PDR and TDQ...), Appling root cause analysis sessions and effective CAPAs.
- Responsible for process quality planning, and determining the necessary competencies for self-control to ensure product specifications.
- Assess compliance to, GMP quality and food safety standards of all manufacturing processes.
- Provide technical support and training for production operators.
- Monitor plant performance on Quality through a complete set of matrices e.g. PDR,TDQ ,GMP , CAPA and Internal audit.
- Ensure that Ingredients, Finished Products and Packaging (including Labelling) meet KORE requirement to continually protect and secure product quality & integrity.
- Coach cross functional team on process change controls; provide quality and food safety validation protocols and requirement for validations.
- Visit bottlers plant and stocks in their W/H for quality issues related to SDR and TDQ, to physically inspect products for quality to ensure controls are appropriately followed.
- Monitor performance of the plant water treatment.
- Cleaning and sanitation process validation.
- Change validation control (new ingredients, products, equipment, process change,).
- Monitor Transportation condition (inbound and out bound)
- Ensure plant processes in compliance to GMP quality and food safety standards of all manufacturing processes.
IMCR Team coordinator 5 %
- Responsible for Compliance to IMCR manual requirement, team training, reporting & escalations, drills and Mock recalls.
Management Systems 10 %:
- Review compliance with KORE & PICASSO and international standard (IMS; 9001, 14001, ISO 22000, and OHSAS 18001),
- Coordinates the activities of the Integrated Business Management Systems.
- Monitor CAPA related to quality indicators of (PDR, TDQ, GMP, CAPA process and internal audit)
- Internal auditing on the plant specific processes according to internal audit plan.
- Food safety team Leader, responsibility in the food safety compliance to standard and KORE , an team competencies.
Formulation activities: 5 %
- Review quality requirement and update SAP master data. (Allergen requirement, Transportation data)
- New ingredient; verify Master data for new supplier facility authorization,
- Review, validate and approve SOP for new formula
Organizational activities: 10 %
- Develop individual capabilities to support Plant business plans.
- Provide resources and develop individual and organizational capabilities to support our business plan for quality function.
- Provide Quality CAPEX outlook in accordance to KORE and Food safety requirement.
- Establish team objectives and monitor progress.
- Establish effective training plan in order to accommodate with to the plant objectives and strategies
- Effective contribution in the global quality meetings to transfer knowledge and experiences.
- Ensure adequacy of the resources and capabilities through bi-annual capacity analysis and assessment.
- Develop and review annul PQA SMP
- Responsible for maintaining a high EOHS standard to protect their own health and safety and that of others.
- Follow EOSH policies and procedures
- Immediate reporting all hazards, unsafe acts, unsafe conditions and incidents.
8 to 10 years
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in FMCG / food / pharmaceutical
- Industry Awareness in food industry.
- Well understanding of Coca-Cola Quality System requirements and other global / recognized quality systems (ISO17025, ISO14001, Total quality management, etc…..)
- Well understanding GMP and GLP Background in statistical control techniques.
- Microbiology back ground and techniques
- Leadership skills
- Virtual team work skills.
- Computer skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving
- Communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree – at least – of Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Food Technology or other relevant back ground.
- English & Arabic
- Strong computer skills
About this Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories. In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based...
See all Careers and Jobs at CocaCola