- Experience Needed:
5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Presales & Projects Manager applies professional principles, practices, and techniques to lead sales and projects teams and control projects schedule, cost, and performance risks to ensure satisfied customers before and after sales. This role has ultimate responsibility for all assigned projects and manages customer satisfaction, definition, planning, monitoring, and others aspects of all projects.
Presales & Projects Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members, and manage all requirements accordingly to realize each for the stake-holders
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of projects objective
- Track progress and review projects tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriate
- Assess projects issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customers goals.
- Proactively communicate projects status, issues & risks to management
- Follow AIC policies, procedures and methodology
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder’s needs and requirements continuously in vie
- Work collaboratively with development staff and support staff to maintain thorough knowledge of products capabilities, and to maintain all communications between AIC and its stakeholders.
- Travel required up to 50% of the time
- Other duties may be assign
- Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Implementation Duties & Responsibilities
- Define & maintain all implementation processes, manage implementation life cycle; coordinate documentation when need
- Arrange customer training and align training with customer goals
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service
- Responds to requests for service and assistance
- Troubleshoot technical issues when the need arises, and escalating appropriately as needed.
- Maintain timelines and target dates in Microsoft Project.
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information
- Collects and researches data
- Uses intuition and experience to complement data
- Designs work flows and procedure
5 to 10 years
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities
- Delegation - Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Gives authority to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides recognition for result
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Change Management - Develops workable implementation plans; Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates r
- Customer Service
- Analytical Abilities
- Problem Solving - ; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plan
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required.
- Preferably 5-7 years of presales & project management experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in the financial industry and/or software development industry is a plus
About this Company
AIC main objective is to build innovative solutions and provide unique quality of services to all customers. Our products are selected carefully to be easy to use and reliable. AIC connects you with what you value most. Founded in 1995, AIC has grown to become a leading...
See all Careers and Jobs at AIC - Al Maalim International Co.