- Experience Needed:
2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the social media content creator will be responsible to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Plan and write engaging digital content in English as well as Arabic to support the social media strategy with the aim of driving acquisition and the conversion of web leads.
- Write high-engagement social media content, campaigns, video scripts, ideas & presentations that are aligned with the content strategy.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Day-to-day development of editorial content on social media platforms, including posts and discussion.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Track and report daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPI's for the demand generation program.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
2 to 5 years
About this Company
Alnafitha International founded since 1993 in Saudi Arabia is a leading independent provider of IT services and solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alnafitha
Alnafitha provides consistent processes and tools combined with the right skills at the right time and place. We design IT solutions that...