- Experience Needed:
5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Ensure that all the Mechanical issues in production machines are working with high performance and in good conditions by implementing the preventive maintenance plan on time and ensure the availability of the most required spare parts in the engineering stores .
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Prepare the annual preventive maintenance plan by coordinating with production planning department.
- Supervise execution of monthly preventive maintenance actions.
- Supervise execution of the corrective actions to minimize machines’ stoppages.
- Training of mechanics on the assigned area’s equipment.
- Prepare a list for the required mechanical spare parts for all the assigned machines every year and execute the plan according to the approved budget.
- Localization of machine spare parts and developing in house solution which shall decrease the machine running cost.
- Participating in the lean task force which affect the manufacturing process efficiency and minimize waste and cost.
- Ensure that standards related to HSE, energy and discipline are maintained.
- Closing the audits’ pending points with QA for concerned mechanical issues.
5 to 8 years
About this Company
Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world's fifth-largest by prescription sales. The company was formed as Sanofi-Aventis in 2004 by the merger of Aventis and Sanofi-Synthélabo, which were each the product of several previous mergers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sanofi