- Experience Needed:
1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
To provide an efficient recruitment service by managing the entire recruitment process including resourcing and interviewing to ensure the company meets all manpower requirements.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Create manpower plans and manage future recruitment needs.
- Understand the manpower requirements for all new projects and liaise with operations for mobilization timelines.
- Suggest proper media for approaching the right caliber candidates.
- Design and publish local recruitment advertisements using a variety of media including newspapers, magazines, networking sites, and the EFS website.
- Draft job descriptions for new and existing positions.
- Coordinate with approved local and overseas recruitment agencies to fill vacancies and to supply manpower.
- Minimize the use of external recruitment agencies. Minimum 60% of recruitment should be through direct contact.
- Screen CVs using a variety of recruitment methods and forward to the concerned department heads for shortlisting.
- Contact shortlisted candidates for availability, salary expectations, and interview organization.
- Conduct interviews with the Head of Department.
- Generate recruitment-related reports as requested.
- Ensure compliance with the Recruitment and Selection policy and procedure.
- Ensure all vacancies are filled with suitable candidates within the targeted time frame.
- Obtain all visa processing documents from selected candidates, including attested qualification certificates, passport photographs, passport copies, and visa copies.
- Be discreet in handling confidential and sensitive information and situations.
- Ensure subscriptions to recruitment databases are renewed.
- Forward new starter information to the appropriate departments.
- Create and maintain an in-house database of current and relevant CVs.
- Review and recommend changes in the recruitment and selection policy.
- Stay current on recruitment knowledge and trends.
- Comply with all processes and procedures (Human Resources, HSEQ, Finance, Information Technology, Procurement, Operations) which include compliance with all applicable rules
1 to 2 years
About this Company
EFS Facilities Services is a regional leader in delivering integrated facilities management services across the Middle East, Africa, South Asia and Turkey. EFS has been accredited for over 16 years in providing quality services to some of the biggest regional names including...
See all Careers and Jobs at EFS