- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- You have to be from 6 October and nearby is a must.
- The working site is at 6 October industrial city.
- Do not apply if you are not from 6 October or nearby area
As a part of Shakespeare Foundry's technical office team, your job responsibilities will be :
- Design of Patterns, Core boxes or any required fabrication tools to aid in the sand casting process.
- Preparation of technical and commercial offers that respond to the clients' RFQs and communicating with them to fulfill their requirements.
- Attending meetings or site visits at our client's plants.
- Visiting our plants from time to time to push production or for QC and inspection of the produced plates.
- Preparation of technical reports responding to our clients' needs.
1 to 3 years
About this Company
Shakespeare Foundry produces steel alloy castings up to 500kgs to all international standards. The flexible approach to scheduling allows, in the case of a customer break down, the introduction of short lead time runs without affecting planned production runs. The aim is to satisfy every eventuality faced by customers.
See all Careers and Jobs at SF Egypt