- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Support the sales team during the Pre-acquisition phase and provide them with the needed data to enable them to process the customer quotation.
- Attend pre-sale meetings with customer and support the sales relationship with customers as required.
- Execute the site inspection and prepare the Planning proposal for the inspected area - Follow up / or develop that final drawings.
- Development, coordination and finalization of project as per the time schedule and cooperate with all internal stakeholders’ production, delivery, installation and applications.
- Communicate the schedule to Customers, customers contractors and all Siemens stakeholders.
- Perform MR site measurement for electromagnetic field
- Ability to use MS Project; Autocad & 3D Max.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS