- Experience Needed:
0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
This position is responsible to execute daily the approved method of analysis for Raw and Auxiliary Materials & supervise the sampling processes as well as Nitrogen Analysis & analysis of primary & printed packaging materials.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Conduct sampling operations for raw, auxiliary & Packaging materials and supervise sampling operations insuring its full compliance with relevant SOPs procedures and analysis for Raw and auxiliary materials and ensures that all sampling operations are carried out following approved written instructions (each batch) of material.
- Performs all necessary approved testing procedures of the raw and auxiliary materials, and packaging materials issues certificates of analysis required and to ensure that all obtained results are within the specified approved limit, using valid method of analysis.
- Immediate reporting of out of specification test results or batch deviation reports whenever needed to the lab head and the Q.C manager.
- Issues and updates materials specifications, method of analysis.
- Analysis of Nitrogen according to method of analysis of pharmacopeia.
- Release of Raw, Auxiliary & packaging materials on SAP
- Participates in product analysis as assigned
- Fulfill other task(s) as assigned
- Ensures HSE approval on any SOP that requires certain HSE precautions.
- Ensures HSE approval on any change.
- Follow the laboratory safety procedures
- Commitment to the appropriate PPE use.
- Follow the approved HSE policy and requirements.
- Following the statutory legislation concerning Health, Safety and environmental law.
- Hydrocarbons/ hazardous substance & waste segregation in accordance with approved waste management system.
- Prepares relevant SOPs and follows up the update according to requirements
- Prepare relevant batch deviation whenever needed to be approved by Q.C. Manager.
- Assures that all activities carried on in are complying with the safety measures.
- Respect of Company’s Values, Code of Ethics and Social Charter.
- Respect the Ethical charter.
- Respect Personal Data Protection Charter.
- Quality Assurance
- Purchasing Dept.
- Plant logistics
Machines or Equipment Used:
All Chemical Lab instruments & Chromatography data systems
0 to 1 years
Education: Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, or Science
Related Experience: 0 -1 year in relevant position.
- Command of English Language
- Good computer skills
- Familiar with new instrumental analysis techniques
About this Company
Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world's fifth-largest by prescription sales. The company was formed as Sanofi-Aventis in 2004 by the merger of Aventis and Sanofi-Synthélabo, which were each the product of several previous mergers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sanofi