- Experience Needed:
8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Proposes & executes needed actions under the supervision of the plant Manager to ensure running his section and/or production lines with the highest level of cost-effectiveness while reducing and/or maintaining waste level to a minimum. Increasing and/or maintaining machine efficiency to the highest levels of quality and output.
- The production head is also in charge of following up and controlling records related to machine breakdowns, preventive maintenance and project history along with overseeing on the job training for production engineers, production foremen and machines senior operators to all effective and related issues to production efficiency and waste control processes.
Job Responsibilities & Tasks Duties include but are not limited to
- Ensures run ability & quality of products on his section as per standard.
- Coordinates with Maintenance Manager to implement needed preventive tasks as per preventive plan.
- In charge of machinery logbook of breakdowns, repairs and projects history.
- Liaises with QC department to maintain strict quality standards.
- Prepares training programs for new labor and machine operators and assistant operators.
- Prepares skill set for Machine Operators, assistant operators & alternative back-ups.
- Conducts production and waste Analysis and takes corrective action on weekly basis to production engineers.
- Leads machines projects for run-ability, upgrades and additional features while closely coordinating with the plant Manager
- Proposes continual improvement initiatives related to his job function for improved productivity and waste reduction
- Daily Follow up of materials flow and issuing at all machines.
- Daily Follow up of production orders flow and execution at all machines.
- Daily Follow up of production orders waste and analysis and needed corrective actions.
- Daily Follow up of production team’s absence and vacations and approve it within accepted limits
- NFG follow up and action planes needed
- Evaluate the performance of production staffs & suggest the appropriate incentive or penalties if needed
8 to 10 years
About this Company
INDEVCO, headquartered in Lebanon, is an international manufacturing group that produces paper, plastic and corrugated packaging for agricultural, beverage, construction, catering, processed food, dairy, industrial, paramedical and pharmaceutical, chemical and petrochemical,...
See all Careers and Jobs at INDEVCO