- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plans and maintains the project budget.
- Obtains the budget costs of system, assemblies, equipment, materials, and labor.
- Creates a plan to manage the project schedule.
- Establishes the cost centers and cost codes for the project
- Prepares the budget estimate and updates thereof for approval of construction costs.
- Monitors projected expenditure against allowances made in the approved budget estimate.
- Prepares and submits the project cash flow forecasts and monthly updates at the completion of each design and tender documentation stage covering consultancy agreements and construction contracts.
- Provides cost advice during the final development of the design, including cost comparisons reviews of alternative design or construction solutions.
- Provides budget updates in such form and with such details as may be requested by TMG.
- Follows up on all contractual issues and monitors their cost impact.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.