- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Initiates, leads and participate in continued improvement projects or capital expenditure projects.
- Coordinates between the maintenance manager and the rest of the maintenance team in order to repair the of emergency breakdowns , develops the reports of the performance of the production machines & equipment’s on periodic base to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Supervises the maintenance technicians in order to ensure their commitment to policies & work procedures.
- Anticipates needs, decide on priorities and adjust means and resources
- Ensures that document bases are kept up to date (prevention, project follow-up, automation programs, instruction manuals, archives, etc.)
- Maintains and implements the Safety program of the section, Monitors health & safety reports to support the maximum levels of safety for the employees.
- Defines and lead processes related to integrated management systems (ISO 9001, 22000, 18000, 14000, International Food Standards, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Dairy FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Lactalis Halawa is a leading joint venture group specialized in the production and distribution of dairy and juice products. Operating five manufacturing facilities, in addition to a network of distribution centers serving retail outlets across Egypt, we deliver high-quality...
See all Careers and Jobs at Lactalis Halawa