- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop yearly Facilities department plan in cooperation with CEO to ensure quality of administration services and improve overall office productivity
- Create, develop, and distribute administration templates and forms to improve office productivity and service across all functions
- Comply with company budget and review the office expenditure in corporation with Account officer
- Plan administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies in cooperation with Accounting Officer and under the supervision of chief administration officer.
- Assist CAO in administration budget setting.
- Plan long and short-term maintenance needs.
- Participate with CAO in creating and implementing office maintenance plan to ensure smooth and productive office operations
- Modernize and update equipment as needed.
- Examine energy consumption patterns, technology usage, and personal property needs to ensure cost saving and work productivity.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems.
- Search and look for better office supplies options to ensure supplies quality and cost management
- Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to the purchase or sale of equipment, materials, and office supplies.
- Manage office supplies requests and usage level to ensure smooth office operations without interruptions
- Manage office housekeeping by making procedures and follow up implementation to ensure clean, healthy, and safe workspace
- Maintain & supervise regular attendance, punctuality, and personal appearance for office boys
- Maintains office cleanness plan and ensure quality of cleanliness
- Perform regular office cleaning check
- Generate department reports as per Si-Vision’s requirement
- Suggest new reports or modifications of current reports as needed
- Maintain an effective and efficient system for reports and records keeping and archiving ensuring easy recall and access when needed.
- Generate administration reports as requested by CAO
- Manage Si-Vision internal meetings and events as requested
- Supervising implementation of all Si-Vision’s events ensuring quality of implementation
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Si-Vision has been in business since 2007, with more than 400 years of collective experience and serving Tier-1 customers all over the globe. The Silicon Vision team has broad experience in RF Circuits and Systems, Digital and Backend Designs.
See all Careers and Jobs at Si-Vision
In July 16, 2015...