- Experience Needed:
7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Maintain Office Services:
- Design and implement office policies.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Follow up on all issues until resolution and achieve.
- Control correspondences.
- Liaise with other agencies, organizations and groups.
- Maintain office equipment.
- Handle all of Chairman/ CEO travel and expenses.
Maintain Office Records:
- Design filing systems & ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date.
- Define procedures for record retention & ensure protection and security of files and records.
- Transfer and dispose records according to retention schedules and policies.
- Ensure personnel files are up to date and secure.
Supervise Office Staff:
- Assign and monitor clerical and secretarial functions.
- Provide on the job and other training opportunities.
- Supervise staff & evaluate staff performance.
- Coaching and disciplining staff.
Maintain Office Efficiency:
- Plan and implement office systems, layout and equipment procurement.
- Maintain and replenish inventory.
- Anticipate needed supplies.
- Verify receipt of supply.
Perform Other Related Duties As Required:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Perform a variety of responsible, confidential and complex administrative, technical and secretarial duties.
- Act as a liaison with other departments, staff outside agencies, and the public. Ensure the efficient operation of the office Essential function.
- Act as a confidential administrative assistant in the CEO office, managing calendars and schedules, screening callers and arranging appointments, meetings, and conferences as directed.
- Design, establish and maintain the management information system including physical and electronic files.
- Prepare reports as directed.
- Respond to inquiries, customer claim on the phones to the nominated department and provide information and assistance to the public in a courteous manner.
- Transcribe dictated or written materials, take minutes of meetings as required.
- Initiate correspondences on a variety of matters requiring an in-depth understanding of company policy procedures.
- Operate office equipment including copiers facsimile and computer job requirements.
- Ensure proper follow-up on pending matters and bring it up to the attention of the Chairman
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services
About this Company
In 1980 EgyBuild Co. has been established as a main contractor.
See all Careers and Jobs at Palm Construction
In 1990 Contraco Co. has been established also as a main contractor.
In 1995 both companies works on EPC – LSTK residential and commercial projects.
In 2000 both companies works as asset...