- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
Confidential, This is a short-term Assignment (~20 Working Days), Followed by a Commission Based Freelance Contract
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Established in December 2005, Alwan wa Awtar (A&A) is a non-profit organization registered with the Ministry of Social Affairs (reg. no 6320) with the aim of promoting visual and performing arts and non-formal education to enhance the creativity and critical thinking of underprivileged children and youth.
- A&A has a social enterprise arm through which it provides different services for fees in the fields of arts, culture and non-formal education, as part of its strategy to disseminate its vision of developing children and young people through arts and non-traditional learning, as well as sustain the organisation financially. Recently, A&A was granted a long-term lease for a beautiful estate in Kafr Hamza (Qualiubia), which was turned into a community center and a lodge “Beit El Kazmaron” that is available for rent for group retreats, educational camps, art residency or a relaxed family gathering.
- We’re looking for a business developer passionate about creating remarkable experiences for individuals and groups to list Beit El Kazmaron on the top of the to-go-to places for the above purposes and more!
- Identify potential customer groups for Beit El Kazmaron;
- Develop new business opportunities to maximise the space utilisation;
- Close booking deals and establish long-term partnerships with selected groups;
- Develop communication and outreach strategies (online & offline);
- Increase Beit ElKazmaron brand awareness among relevant groups in coordination with A&A Partnerships & Communications Team.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Hospitality/Hotels Training and Coaching Youth and Volunteering
About this Company
Established in December 2005, Alwan wa Awtar (A&A) is a non-profit organization registered with the Ministry of Social Affairs (reg. no 6320) with the aim of promoting visual and performing arts and non-formal education to enhance the creativity and critical thinking of underprivileged children and youth.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alwan wa Awtar