- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare the profit and loss analysis and project statement of work along with scope definition and baseline.
- Develop project budget /Project schedule Baseline.
- Develop risk management plan.
- Develop procurement plan and participate in contracts review with sellers.
- Negotiate prices with sub vendors and participate in vendor selection process
- Develop the integrated Project Management Plan and share it with stake holders, project sponsors and Customer.
- Manage daily site activities.
- Manage the team to achieve project's deliverables within project constraints.
- Measure individual and overall team performance , Lead the project team- building activities & create reward and recognition System.
- Resolve team conflicts and ensure effective communication between team members.
- Measure project performance against the project baseline, analyze work performance data determining variances from baseline and identify its impact on the project constraints.
- Manage the change management process and the change control board while approving or rejecting internal or external change requests and update project Plan and project documents.
- Follow up with Finance to manage the cash out according to the Plan & according to sub-vendors performance as per agreed contracts with sellers.
- Lead the collection team to ensure the cash in process is according to the project plan.
- Update the project financial statement monthly.
- Report the progress to senior management, Project management office "PMO" and to the customer using bar charts, Milestone charts and other tools and techniques.
- Apply risk response plans and manage contingency plans and risk reserves.
- Observe Project management information system and identify any enhancements required.
- Has awareness of several tools and techniques used for project scheduling and budget development; choose the tools that best fits the project requirements.
- Ensure the effectiveness of the quality Plan and make sure that project deliverables including products and services meet the quality standards.
- Achieve customer satisfaction and trust.
- Manage scope variations & Financial claims ;lead price negotiations and contracts management
- Close all procurement documents with sub vendors and participate in Vendor evaluation systems.
- Lead the closure of the project to include "financial reconciliation, verification of job site equipment arrival, installation, start-up, and training support completion through review of internal system information, contact with the customer, and coordination with support services such as field services, after-shipment support, and training functions. Validate project performance against target profitability, Handover to Service &Handover to Customer."
- Lead the efforts of documenting lessons learnt and create case studies to be used by future projects.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- Very Good communication & presentation skills.
- Stakeholders’ engagement management.
- Very Good command of English.
- Team Management & conflict resolution skills.
- PMP Certificate is a must.
- Preferable experience in Smart Buildings Solutions, Low & light current systems.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management.
Bachelor's degree of Engineering with specialization in Electrical engineering