Skills And Tools:
- Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay.
- Makes sure warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels
- Manages activities throughout the order fulfillment and transportation cycle to make sure
established deadlines are met.
- Review the goods details and transportation moods.
- Reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep Continually
costs down where possible
- Trace, track and expedite purchase processes
- Create and maintain contact with vendors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Interact with third-party logistics service providers
- Audit freight cost and documentation.
- Maintain communication with warehouse staff to ensure proper working order
- Review bills, invoices, and purchase orders
- Ensure all payments are processed in time
- Assist customers with inquiries
- Create packing lists and update shipment information in the database.
- Organize files both manually and electronically
- Monitor and facilitate repair orders
- Coordinate deliveries for repaired or returned items
- Reconcile hand receipts
- Responsible for maintaining a record of all outstanding purchase orders with external vendors.
- Get forecast / production plan / requirements
- Create questioner / PI to get approval from the customer to proceed with delivering process
- Create sales orders with the required quantity at the same time following the stock/production
- Create/Send the customer hard and soft copies of the invoices
- Send weekly / monthly reports for all orders
- Send closing report to customer/finance team with all orders to close the month in SAP
- Create dept. note / credit note
- Follow up on the complaint’s from customers
- Handle any returned goods with analyze the cause
- Define the prices of all finished products in SAP
- Follow the statement of customers
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher).
- Excellent English Language skills; both spoken and written.
- Familiarity with ERB systems and practices (preferable).
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support-related emails, phone calls, and online meetings.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Experience with software and hardware issues.
- Proficient in Internet-related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients, and Web Browsers.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English is a must. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and coworkers.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of; Database software; Internet software, and Word Processing software.
- EG-Cairo, Egypt
- Customer Support Specialist - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Customer Service Agent (Native... - Heliopolis, Cairo19 days ago
- Customer Service Specialist - Mohandessin, Giza11 days ago
- Telesales Executive - Cairo, Egypt30 days ago
- Retail Sales Associate - Helio... - Heliopolis, Cairo25 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Softwa... - 6th of October, Giza13 days ago
- Corporate Sales Representative - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Export Customer Service Coordi...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Export Manager (Building Contr...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt26 days ago