- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Perform valid and reliable market research using SWOT analysis.
- Attend staff conferences to provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of company products or services.
- Gather and analyze data about competitors, and market conditions using statistical software.
- Analyze prices and methods of marketing.
- Evaluate methods for collecting data, such as market analysis surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls.
- Convert complex information and findings into numerical tables, graphs, and written reports.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and consuming behavior to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Misr International Hospital is a joint-stock company formed under law 43 concerning the Investment of Arab and Foreign funds. Its shareholders include 160 university professor and doctors specialized in all fields of medicine, the Egyptian banking sector and a number of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr International Hospital