- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 4,500 EGP per month
About the Job
- We are looking for a talented Social media coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
- If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you.
- As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at PPLMX
To assign a virtual assistant for our employees to change their lives to better tom, accomplish personal tasks, stabilize their bills and responsibilities, help them raise their kids, motivate them in work, work on improving the family relationship, work...